Our support team is seeking a rock star project coordinator (PC) to join our Tampa, FL office. Our ideal candidate will provide broad support to various teams. This will include a variety of activities such as creating, organizing, and distributing files to teammates and customers, serving as the accounting coordinator for projects, preparing various reports, supporting local and regional staff, and assisting management.
Requires proficiency in MS Excel and professional writing and communication skills. Also calls for innovation, flexibility, detailed organization, and the ability to work well with office and field personnel and customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, submit, and track payment applications in conjunction with regional production and sales teams,
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly project reporting deliverables,
- Serve as a liaison between various teams for on‐going projects,
- Plan and execute monthly and quarterly financial reporting,
- Dominate contractor receivable efforts,
- Maintain required project files,
- Evaluate, suggest, and implement new streamline strategies and procedures,
- Assist local production as needed,
- Assist management.
- Strong understanding of MS Excel (you will be tested); advanced formulas & pivot tables but no coding required,
- Hard charger,
- Ability to approach problems both logically and creatively,
- Sense of humor, willingness to laugh at danger,
- Cooperative, effective team player,
- Self‐starter who seeks out challenge and responsibility,
- High attention to detail,
- Bachelor's Degree.
Salary: $43,000 ‐ $47,000 initial base salary, per qualifications
*Potential for quarterly bonus
To apply, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org